Originally posted by Costi W. Hinn on For The Church. If there is one word to describe how we must navigate re-assimilation amid COVID-19, it’s this: grace.
One Being the Church:
We must love, serve, encourage, teach, rebuke, and pray for one another as we seek to push one another toward God in Christ.
Service Location and Time:
Our Recent Sermons:
- Regeneration and the Death of Death in the Death of Christ September 13, 2020
- Justification: The Truly Guilty Declared Truly Innocent September 6, 2020
- Jesus: the God Man August 30, 2020
- The Vastness of God Within Himself August 23, 2020
- The Sure Advance of the Kingdom of God August 16, 2020