Originally posted by Costi W. Hinn on For The Church. If there is one word to describe how we must navigate re-assimilation amid COVID-19, it’s this: grace.
One Being the Church:
We must love, serve, encourage, teach, rebuke, and pray for one another as we seek to push one another toward God in Christ.
Service Location and Time:
Our Recent Sermons:
- Paul’s Method of Sharing the Gospel June 28, 2020
- The Word of God and the People of God June 21, 2020
- The Power of the Gospel: Conquering Hearts, Crushing Serpents, and Dismantling the Toughest Walls June 14, 2020
- Walking in Step with the Spirit on Mission June 7, 2020
- Culture Wars and the Gospel May 31, 2020